Notification regarding forfeits will come from the WAGS Office in the form of a schedule change. If your team does not receive this notification, WAGS has not been notified of this forfeit and the non-forfeiting team is required to show up at the field. This procedure is for the non-forfeiting team's protection. If the forfeiting team discovers they have enough players and subsequently shows up at the field and the non-forfeiting team does not, the team that does not appear at the field will receive a forfeit.
- Team "A" notifies their opponent they are forfeiting
- Team "A" does not notify WAGS
- Team "B" notifies their team members that the game has been canceled
- Team "A" realizes they do have enough players and show up at the field
- Team "B" does not show up.
- Team "A" wins by forfeit.
If your team would like to confirm that WAGS has been notified of a forfeit, they are welcome to contact either the WAGS President or the WAGS League Administrator.